Most of people have many things to do in their life, and for sure they need some break to prepare themselves and get some relax with their family. In my opinion, we all dream of taking a perfect vacation with family or friends even with yourself. Unfortunately, most of people travel and explore new countries it gives them a beautiful impression. However, I'm international student, and I want to travel as much as possible in the United States because I might not visit it again after i graduate from university. And I do not want to miss this chance. However, I have visited lot of States and cities in America, such as, Ohio, Texas, California, Washington, Las Vegas, New York City, and Chicago.
This picture was taken by me in Boston
South Padre Island in Texas
San Antonio Texas

I really liked these pictures and I want to travel to see them as soon as possible!!
ReplyDeleteSaleh--Pretty good first entries. You have some good content and ideas. Keep working on developing and analyzing. Don't forget about rhetoric--work to appeal to your audience with content, organization, and visual appeal.
ReplyDelete